So whilst the Spring cleaning is happening to your wardrobe right now…well maybe soon, you may find that there are some gaps and… so to shopping.
Now I like to know what is going on store wise, but I don’t buy a large quantity. I am of the buy less buy better category. When I do want to buy something, I want to know where to go to find it.
So today(10/9/15) I visited Biffi at the Emporium. A visit to a store with beautiful clothes is so delightful, so while I am not going to buy a lot I always play “I went shopping and I bought” game.
Here is what I ‘bought’ today at Biffi:
- 1 cap sleeved taupe, black & blue palm print shadow dress – Luisa Cerano. (see pic)
- 1 dusty blue t-shirt with a matt sequinned palm leaf on the front – Luisa Cerano with 1 pair of coordinating cotton pants in the same dusty blue with stone ‘leopard’ print. (see pic)
- 1 silk dress made with a Japanese inspired print in a rich red, white, black and grey (the picture does not do it justice) – Piazza Sempione
- 1 orange and white silk dress with a fantastic “Agent 99” inspired neckline – Piazza Sempione
- Last but not least a dragonfly print silk/t-shirt – Luisa Cerano
Another item that would not really suit me but I thought of others it may suit, is a Fabiana Filippi silk pattern in navy, cream and olive dress with a knit neckline.
This gives you an idea of some great investment pieces out there. I don’t need all these items and I didn’t really buy them (not yet) but if I did buy them they would be great additions to my wardrobe and would be worn in years to come.
Biffi is at The Emporium, 1000 Ann Street, Fortitude Valley, Qld.
Contact 07-3216 1122